800 Series IRONMAN®
BRAVO® & QUADRO Aluminum Worm Gear Reducers
E Series - Cast Iron & Stainless Steel
GR Series & NH Series - Cast Iron
SS Series - Stainless Steel
EL Series & Bravo Series - Aluminum
- IEC and NEMA C Input Flange with push-off holes for quick motor removal on quill input styles.
- Seal Guard on quill-input styles protects input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze Alloy Worm Gear is premium quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- O-Rings on Input/Output Covers eliminate gaskets, sealants and leaks.
- Single-Piece, Alloy Steel Input Worm Shaft high lead angle-worm is case-hardened, ground and polished for enhanced efficiency and noise reduction.
- Oversized Positively Retained High Speed Input Shaft Bearing for higher shock load capacity, shaft alignment and seal life.
- Tapered roller bearings on output shaft.
- High Capacity Oil Reservoir factory filled with premium Mobil® Glygoyle® 460 polyalkalene glycol (PAG) lubricant.
- Viton® Premium Quality, Double Lip Seals throughout for extended life, resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- Robust Output Shaft of high strength steel alloy for superior torque and overhung load capacities.
- One-Piece Housing with single output cover design.
Electra-Gear’s aluminum products are a light weight but durable
alternative to today's cast iron and stainless steel models. Available in-stock or customized to your exact specifications.
Sizes available up to 35 HP
Single, double and triple reduction
Ratios from 5:1 to 216,000:1
GROVE GEAR PRODUCT CATALOGS