|Special features such as chrome, zinc, or black oxide plating/coating are offered.
Modify any standard bearing with custom materials (stainless, urethane, UHMW), Seals, High and Low Temperature Lubricants, Re-lubrication Options, Plating, or Laser Etching.
* Extend your machinery bearing life and reduce routine maintenance costs.
* Minimize expensive shut-downs due to bearing failure.
* Tight Seal Cam Followers and Cam Yoke Rollers minimize bearing contamination and keep machinery running smoothly.
* Stainless Bearings use a food-grade lubricant.
* Large selection of standard sizes (1/2" to 2") IN STOCK!
Hi-Rollers™ are manufactured with either deep groove ball bearings or tapered roller bearings, they are capable of handling combined radial and thrust loads. They will also run are much higher speeds than needle bearing cam followers. Hi-Rollers™ are tightly sealed with an expansion plug on one end and feature radial contact lip seals on the bearings. They are excellent for use on high moisture or dusty environments.
Flanged Hi-Roller™ (FHR)
V-Groove Hi-Roller™ (VHR)
Plain Hi-Roller™ (PHR)